Regardless of the amount of your wedding budget you can still plan a beautiful wedding that covers everything you’re looking for!
There are secrets to pulling off an inspiring wedding while sticking to a modest budget. Enjoy your wedding day feeling the satisfaction of knowing your wedding was cost-effective, yet beautiful.
Here are six ways to save money on your wedding:
- Cutting the overall wedding budget can be easy if you take it one item at a time. The perfect wedding dress, for example, can be found on a budget. It’s totally possible to find a designer wedding gown without paying designer prices. Bridal shops throughout the country usually have a special yearly sale where you can score an amazing dress at a huge discount. Look in consignment shops to score an impressive wedding dress for less than you would normally pay.
- Finding affordable wedding vendors can also be a money saver. Don’t feel like you have to DIY all of your decorations or assemble everything yourself. If you meet the right wedding vendors, it can actually end up saving you money rather than costing more. Check out Wedding Connected for a comprehensive list of wedding businesses in your area.
- When choosing the flowers for your wedding it’s possible to find flowers that look expensive but actually aren’t. While your local florist may be more expensive, for flower arrangements that you are using for your wedding arrangements, look for companies where you can purchase your flowers for less. Are there online stores where you can purchase wedding flower packages? There are packages which include your and your bridesmaids’ bouquets, all the boutonnieres you need as well as petals for your flower girl.
- A clever way to save with your wedding spending is to have an early afternoon wedding as opposed to an evening one. Sunday and Saturday afternoon weddings often skip the sit-down dinner all together and simply offer heavy hors d’ouerves.
- Avoid expensive bar costs – skip having an open bar and instead have two or three wines served. This saves a significant amount of money while still providing the libations.
- Use Wedding Connected to find everything you need for your wedding and get multiple quotes from wedding businesses near you. This will save you heaps of time and money, leaving you with a stress free wedding.
We hope these tips helped you to plan a big wedding on a small budget, stay tuned for more posts on our blog in the future.